Rupantor is an mpeg4 to wmv conversion software developed for Ryans Archive. Rupantor can be used to :
- Efficiently convert mpeg4 videos produced by Hikvision Surveillance card to wmv files.
- Select the output quality of the wmv files from a library of six pre-selected video qualities.
- Set the frame rate of the output wmv file in “Custom Settings” pre-selected video qualities within a range of 1-30 fps.
- Set the bit rate of the output wmv file in “Custom Settings” pre-selected video qualities within a range of 60-700 kbps.
- Set the output file/folder location from the File/Folder Options menu.
- Restore settings to the installation defaults.
This Software was written using C++ and DirectX 9.0a API. The UI was developed in MFC.
The Rupantor 2.0 user's guide can be found here.